REC ALLEY’S REOPENING SOON
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR KEY PRIORITY
We are working tirelessly to ensure our covid-safety measures are industry leading, helping us keep our gymnasts, you and your family safe whilst at Rec Alley. To achieve covid-safety, we are implementing the following measures:
- Following guidance and guidelines from health, stage government and sporting industry bodies. This includes making changes to the way we run classes and our member services team
- Increasing our adherence to and vigilance around hygiene and cleaning measures for everyone inside our club
- New management of illness procedures and communication for coaches, staff, gymnasts and visitors
- Coaches and member services teams will undergo training in all areas of safety management
- Initiate measures that limit the time people spend inside of our club. This includes “Get in, train and leave” and “drop and go” measures
- Lesson programs have been developed to ensure a safe and gradual return of gymnasts to physical activity
The Covid Safety Plan is currently in final draft pending more information and will be released soon.
To view our Covid Safety Guide, CLICK HERE
THE OPTIONS AND THEIR FORMS HAVE NOW CLOSED (3 OCTOBER, 2021). THE TEAM IS NOW WORKING ON ACTIONING A LARGE VOLUME OF MEMBER REQUESTS.
CONTACT YOUR CLUB
For now, emails are the best way to get in touch. Please note that we have received a large volume of contact and member requests, we will get in touch soon.
For Rec Alley Gregory Hills: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Rec Alley Minto: email@example.com
SUBMIT YOUR ACTIVE OR CREATIVE KIDS VOUCHER(S)
CLICK HERE to visit the online voucher submission page and form.