Make up lessons for those isolating
We’ve made it simple to early cancel and start booking a make up lesson
From time-to-time, children may have to isolate due to being deemed a close contact of a confirmed covid-19 case at school or similar. We understand this may be a stressful time for you and your child, we have made it easy for you to “early cancel” your classes and to book your child into makeup lessons.
The steps are easy:
- Complete the form below indicating some of your details and preferences
- If you would like, choose when you would like to take on the make up class (up to 12 weeks)
- At the end of each week, a text message will be sent to those who have completed this form to confirm we have received your form submission
Four key tips:
- Many members make use of their make up classes by booking their child/ren during school holidays
- Book an extra day for when you return, nothing more fun than doing an extra day at Rec Alley
- Consider trying a new class with your extra booking. If you are in a one-hour class, look for another suitable one-hour class. For example: If you are in Alley Rec, why not try Trickers Teal?
- You do not have to make a decision, your make up class will stay with you for up to 12 weeks
To view the latest timetable, CLICK HERE
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO FIND A SUITABLE MAKE UP LESSON OVER THE NEXT 12 WEEKS, SIMPLY COMPLETE THE SECTION OF THE FORM STATING REASONS WHY AND ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY TEAM MEMBERS WILL BE IN TOUCH TO DISCUSS.