YOUR SAFETY IS OUR KEY PRIORITY
We are working tirelessly to ensure our covid-safety measures are industry leading, helping us keep our gymnasts, you and your family safe whilst at Rec Alley. To achieve covid-safety, we are implementing the following measures:
- Following guidance and guidelines from health, stage government and sporting industry bodies. This includes making changes to the way we run classes and our member services team
- Increasing our adherence to and vigilance around hygiene and cleaning measures for everyone inside our club
- New management of illness procedures and communication for coaches, staff, gymnasts and visitors
- Coaches and member services teams will undergo training in all areas of safety management
- Initiate measures that limit the time people spend inside of our club. This includes “Get in, train and leave” and “drop and go” measures
- Lesson programs have been developed to ensure a safe and gradual return of gymnasts to physical activity
To read the Guide to Covid Safety at Rec Alley: CLICK HERE
To read the latest Covid Safety Plan: CLICK HERE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN YOU ATTEND REC ALLEY FROM 11 OCTOBER IF YOU ARE UNVACCINATED?
The current stage of reopening (70% and 80% roadmap), only allows for fully vaccinated people (applicable to those aged 16+) to enter Rec Alley facilities.
If you are not fully vaccinated, you may consider a drop and go / pick up only of your child/ren. If you do, please adhere to all safe parking procedures at our facilities.
As part of later stages (90% roadmap) of reopening, everyone (regardless of vaccination status) will be allowed to enter Rec Alley facilities from 1 December.
Email or call your Rec Alley club to discuss your options.
ARE MASKS MANDATORY FOR VISITORS AND GYMNASTS
If you are over the age of 12 (gymnast or visitor) you are required to wear a mask inside of any Rec Alley facility. Gymnasts over the age of 12 may take off their masks if involved in strenuous exercise (the coach will guide the class in such situations). Mask wearing rules are anticipated to change on 1 December.
CAN I BRING ADDITIONAL NON-PARTICIPANTS WITH ME TO WATCH?
Rec Alley is encouraging parents and guardians to minimise their need to enter the facility unless necessary. We recommend utilising drop & go and pick up of your child where you deem it to be appropriate.
If you are a Kinder Gym participant we request that only one parent or guardian attend with each participant. If you are required to have an additional visitor in order to take care of a young child or baby, please let the membership team know on arrival.