YOUR SAFETY IS OUR KEY PRIORITY
We are working tirelessly to ensure our covid-safety measures are industry leading, helping us keep our gymnasts, you and your family safe whilst at Rec Alley. To achieve covid-safety, we are implementing the following measures:
- Following guidance and guidelines from health, stage government and sporting industry bodies. This includes making changes to the way we run classes and our member services team
- Increasing our adherence to and vigilance around hygiene and cleaning measures for everyone inside our club
- New management of illness procedures and communication for coaches, staff, gymnasts and visitors
- Coaches and member services teams will undergo training in all areas of safety management
- Initiate measures that limit the time people spend inside of our club. This includes “Get in, train and leave” and “drop and go” measures
- Lesson programs have been developed to ensure a safe and gradual return of gymnasts to physical activity
GUIDELINES FOR THOSE ATTENDING REC ALLEY:
- Masks must be worn at all times in the gym (not including participants unless they would like to)
- We are encouraging ‘drop and train’, or only 1 spectator per gymnast
- Encourage social distancing in classes and the waiting area
- Avoid activities where gymnasts make physically contact with each other
- All staff will regularly wipe down equipment
CAN I BRING ADDITIONAL NON-PARTICIPANTS WITH ME TO WATCH?
Rec Alley is encouraging parents and guardians to minimise their need to enter the facility unless necessary. We recommend utilising drop & go and pick up of your child where you deem it to be appropriate.
If you are a Kinder Gym participant we request that only one parent or guardian attend with each participant. If you are required to have an additional visitor in order to take care of a young child or baby, please let the membership team know on arrival.
DO YOU HAVE TO ISOLATE (COVID POSITIVE OR HOUSEHOLD CONTACTS)
We’ve made it easier to early cancel your classes for the week you are required to isolate.
These can now be done online without calling or emailing the centre. Simply follow this link: