Welcome to Rec Alley!
Rec Alley opened its Gregory Hills gymnastics club in March 2017 with the concept to provide a quality and inclusive recreational program. Rec Alley provides a service delivering gymnastics-based fundamentals for ages six weeks, through to teenagers. Unlike the majority of the gymnastics club operators, who measure success on gymnast results, Rec Alley’s vision targets ALL children, including those who have not tried gymnastics as a sport.
Rec Alley has grown year-to-year with three clubs across Macarthur being Rec Alley Gregory Hills, Rec Alley Minto, and Rec Alley Oran Park.
Here’s some of the reasons why Rec Alley is different:
- Over 3,000 individual members throughout 2023 choose Rec Alley as their local gymnastics provider
- Rec Alley is one of the largest providers of gymnastics in the country
- Rec Alley provides, inclusive, attainable, and quality gymnastics programming without the requirement to attend competitions (this is by choice only)
- We have a full commitment to Child Safety. We have an open door policy and encourage supervision, interaction, and involvement with parents and families.
- We are a developmental club that can initiate positive lifelong habits. We are not aiming to compete with clubs who are driven by competition results
- Gymnastics fundamentals is merely the tool to tackle the health and well-being, and social challenges facing young people today
- Rec Alley have classes for six weeks, through to teens, supporting each step of a child’s development
- We have class options for all interests from Baby Gym, to Parkour, Acro, Beginner and Competitive gymnastics
- Although Rec Alley has highly experienced coaches, Rec Alley generally employs and develops people, not necessarily gymnasts. We find the most diverse, and best suitable people and develop amazing coaches
- As a team, we have a strong business acumen, with a commitment to providing an industry leading program in a safe environment. Rec Alley boasts over 70 staff including a highly skilled management group of seven
- The last member survey indicates that for 70% of participants, Rec Alley is their first club. Rec Alley focuses on creating a positive experience to all new participants and their families
Letter of congratulations from Dr Mike Freelander MP – CLICK HERE TO READ
Be the leading provider of inclusive and quality programming improving the health, wellbeing and social impact outcomes for members & the community.
Rec Alley seeks to inspire all ages and abilities in developing all aspects of strength, core values and confidence. Through the evolution of gymnastics inspired training, we aspire to exceed expectations of the community in achieving positive results. Service excellence and program quality, in a safe environment will encourage and support everyone.