Summer Holiday Program 2020
About Rec Alley’s Summer Holiday Program
This Summer, Rec Alley is hosting a FREE Summer Holiday Program for gymnasts between 28 December and 12 January. There will be times for Kinder Gym, Alley Rec, Parkour, Trickers and Levels gymnasts to enjoy guided coaching sessions and some free training. Also, on some days there will be a BBQ for families to enjoy.
The FREE events do not require booking-in. However, workshop events require booking and payment to attend.
CLICK HERE to download the flyer.
What’s On – FREE Events:
- 28 Dec*: Alley Rec (10am – 12pm) & Open Gym Age 5+ (12pm – 2pm)
- 02 Jan: Parkour / Trickers (10am – 12pm) & Levels (12:30pm – 2:30pm)
- 04 Jan*: Kinder Gym (10am – 12pm) & Open Gym Age 5+ (12pm – 2pm)
- 08 Jan: Levels (10am – 12pm) & Parkour / Trickers 5+ (12:30pm – 2:30pm)
- 10 Jan: Kinder Gym (10am – 12pm) & Open Gym 5+ (12pm – 2pm)
- 12 Jan*: Open Gym 5+ (10am – 12pm) & Parkour Challenge (1pm – 4pm)
*Indicates that particular day Rec Alley will host a BBQ from 11 – 1pm
What’s On – WORKSHOP & DATE NIGHT Events:
- 03 Jan: Workshop: Cartwheeling (10am – 12pm)
- 07 Jan: Workshop: Rhythmic Gymnastics (10am – 12pm)
- 10 Jan: Date Night & DJ Event (6:00pm – 9:00pm)
Workshop & Date Night Bookings
Members and non-members can book via the online form below. Each event is $25 per child.
Members who complete the form below, can opt to have the funds automatically charged to their account.
Alternatively you can email the club on email@example.com for more information.