NON MEMBER SPECIAL OFFER: JOIN BEFORE MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 31 MARCH AT THE MEMBER PRICE
We’re bringing Rec Alley Gymnastics to your home
Don’t stop practising your gymnastics! The team are invested in supporting the momentum of your training and development, while ensuring you still have some form of contact with the coaches we all care for. We haven’t had much time to call it something fancy, but we came up with RecAlley@Home.
What is RecAlley@Home?
It’s a subscription service where the team will deliver videos, programming and various hints and tips via email on a daily basis, Monday to Friday.
The videos and programming will be safe and suited to your home, no to minimal equipment and appropriate for social distancing measures. The best bit, it’s put together and delivered by Rec Alley coaches!
$50 for 28 days access to RecAlley@Home
This program is ideal for the following groups;
- Alley Scooters (2 to 4 years)
- Alley Skeddadlers (4 to 5 years)
- Alley Rec (Beginner 5 years+)
- Foundation and Levels (higher skills 5 years+)
- Trickers (Acro and floor skills 5 years+)
- Parkour (tricks and obstacles 5 years+)
The team will simply direct debit the $50 subscription as a one-off fee once you subscribe or you can setup as an optional fortnightly direct debit. To say thank you, there are additional bonuses you will receive (there’s a lot!).
Here is what is included in your daily RecAlley@Home subscription:
- 3 x 20-minute videos daily, Monday to Friday (total of 15 per week)
- Various videos for the different programs
- A written program of exercises to follow from the comfort of home
- Hints, tips and bonus material to help keep our gymnast’s skills, strength and conditioning progressing during the shutdown of gymnastics
In addition, existing members of Rec Alley will also receive the following:
- 1 x free technical and skill-based workshops (when we’re back)
- 1 x additional class credit to book lessons (valid all 2020)
- Free entry to Rec Alley’s annual competition
- Free entry to Rec Alley’s end of year presentation event
- Just these additions are valued from $90+
We’re also running a private Facebook Group to engage with our subscribers:
- Post questions for coaches to answer
- Post videos for coaches to correct
- Provide support during your subscription
- And, provide additional content that will keep our gymnasts active
Other reasons why we are launching RecAlley@Home?
Like many other businesses and individuals, it is a difficult time for our club and coaching team right now. As of yesterday, almost 40 Macarthur locals have no place of work. We are doing everything we can to keep some form of income for as many employees as possible. There may be a shutdown, but we’re not going to stay still or stop gymnastics.
We’ve also had some amazing support from people who want to keep their direct debits going. We didn’t believe this was a fair deal and want to bring our membership something of real value with this as an option to show your support, while keeping your kids active. This support will contribute to ensuring Rec Alley continues into future generations.
It’s a challenging time for all of us, and our hearts go out to everyone affected by the recent outbreak.
We’ll miss connecting with you in person and urge you to take care of yourselves, your families, colleagues and friends in what we know is an unsettling time.
The entire Rec Alley team appreciates your support during this time and allowing us to continue to provide a gymnastics program for our gymnasts and their families.
Will you join us?
Join through the online form via the button below.